Bitcoin Diamond (CURRENCY:BCD) traded 5.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 25th. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Diamond has traded 24.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcoin Diamond coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00005063 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Bithumb, BtcTrade.im and Huobi. Bitcoin Diamond has a total market capitalization of $67.95 million and approximately $3.70 million worth of Bitcoin Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 67.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001866 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00005676 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0625 or 0.00000869 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001687 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.40 or 0.00061063 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Profile
Bitcoin Diamond is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2017. Bitcoin Diamond’s total supply is 189,492,898 coins and its circulating supply is 186,492,898 coins. Bitcoin Diamond’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDiamond_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Diamond’s official website is btcd.io. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Diamond is /r/Bitcoin-Diamond and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Bitcoin Diamond Coin Trading
Bitcoin Diamond can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Exrates, Indodax, Huobi, Crex24, BigONE, HitBTC, Gate.io, BtcTrade.im, YoBit, Binance, CoinBene, OKEx, Kucoin and Coinnest. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Diamond should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.