BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 25th. In the last seven days, BitTorrent has traded down 29.8% against the U.S. dollar. One BitTorrent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including UPbit and Binance. BitTorrent has a total market capitalization of $62.15 million and approximately $70.03 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003085 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013986 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00218615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $104.93 or 0.01468924 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00031627 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00127922 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
BitTorrent Token Profile
BitTorrent launched on January 20th, 2019. BitTorrent’s total supply is 990,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 212,116,500,000 tokens. BitTorrent’s official Twitter account is @BitTorrent. BitTorrent’s official website is www.bittorrent.com. The official message board for BitTorrent is blog.bittorrent.com.
BitTorrent Token Trading
BitTorrent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UPbit and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitTorrent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.