BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One BLOCKv token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Tidex, OKEx and Ethfinex. Over the last week, BLOCKv has traded down 27.9% against the U.S. dollar. BLOCKv has a total market cap of $4.50 million and approximately $6,917.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013842 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00214458 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.99 or 0.01491080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00031792 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00129809 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
BLOCKv’s launch date was October 12th, 2017. BLOCKv’s total supply is 3,646,271,241 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,989,942,418 tokens. The official website for BLOCKv is blockv.io. BLOCKv’s official Twitter account is @blockv_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BLOCKv is /r/blockv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BLOCKv is medium.com/@blockv_io.
BLOCKv Token Trading
BLOCKv can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, IDEX, Bittrex, Bancor Network, OKEx, Tidex, Ethfinex and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLOCKv directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BLOCKv should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.