BTC Lite (CURRENCY:BTCL) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on November 25th. One BTC Lite token can now be bought for $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and STEX. BTC Lite has a market capitalization of $28,260.00 and approximately $53.00 worth of BTC Lite was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, BTC Lite has traded 53.2% lower against the dollar.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00035136 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $485.08 or 0.06740328 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002260 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014036 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00019772 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00053260 BTC.
About BTC Lite
BTC Lite (BTCL) is a token. It was first traded on November 27th, 2017. BTC Lite’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,700,000 tokens. BTC Lite’s official website is btclite.org. The Reddit community for BTC Lite is /r/BTClite and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BTC Lite is medium.com/@btclite. BTC Lite’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
BTC Lite Token Trading
BTC Lite can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BTC Lite directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BTC Lite should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BTC Lite using one of the exchanges listed above.