DraftCoin (CURRENCY:DFT) traded 26.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 25th. Over the last seven days, DraftCoin has traded up 44.2% against the US dollar. One DraftCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0060 or 0.00000082 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coindeal, CoinExchange and YoBit. DraftCoin has a market cap of $52,235.00 and $3.00 worth of DraftCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- HiCoin (XHI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Pandacoin (PND) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ultimate Secure Cash (USC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- FORCE (FOR) traded 155.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Universe (UNI) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Zennies (ZENI) traded 58.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
DFT is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 19th, 2015. DraftCoin’s total supply is 18,715,912 coins and its circulating supply is 8,715,912 coins. DraftCoin’s official Twitter account is @btcdraft and its Facebook page is accessible here. DraftCoin’s official website is btcdraft.com.
Buying and Selling DraftCoin
DraftCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Coindeal and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DraftCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DraftCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DraftCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.