Fetch.ai (CURRENCY:FET) traded up 7.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 25th. Fetch.ai has a market cap of $25.02 million and approximately $19.33 million worth of Fetch.ai was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Fetch.ai has traded down 8.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Fetch.ai token can currently be bought for $0.0410 or 0.00000574 BTC on major exchanges including MXC, Binance, BiKi and BitAsset.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00035136 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $485.08 or 0.06740328 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000419 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002260 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00014036 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00019772 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0724 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00053260 BTC.
Fetch.ai (CRYPTO:FET) is a token. Its launch date was March 1st, 2018. Fetch.ai’s total supply is 1,152,997,575 tokens and its circulating supply is 610,730,609 tokens. The Reddit community for Fetch.ai is /r/FetchAI_Community and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Fetch.ai’s official Twitter account is @fetch_ai. The official website for Fetch.ai is fetch.ai. Fetch.ai’s official message board is medium.com/fetch-ai.
Buying and Selling Fetch.ai
Fetch.ai can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitAsset, Coinsuper, Bittrex, Bitrabbit, Binance, BiKi, Hotbit, Coinall, Dcoin, Korbit, HitBTC, BitMax, MXC, Bitbns, IDEX, WazirX and KuCoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fetch.ai directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fetch.ai should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fetch.ai using one of the aforementioned exchanges.