Friendz (CURRENCY:FDZ) traded 4.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 25th. One Friendz token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitMart, DragonEX, IDEX and Mercatox. Friendz has a market cap of $1.35 million and approximately $11,944.00 worth of Friendz was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Friendz has traded up 50.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003067 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013842 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.53 or 0.00214458 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.99 or 0.01491080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00000811 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00031792 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00129809 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Friendz launched on January 24th, 2018. Friendz’s total supply is 1,133,439,473 tokens and its circulating supply is 516,537,357 tokens. The Reddit community for Friendz is /r/FriendzICO. Friendz’s official Twitter account is @Friendz_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. Friendz’s official website is friendz.io.
Buying and Selling Friendz
Friendz can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, IDEX, HitBTC, BitMart and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Friendz directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Friendz should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Friendz using one of the exchanges listed above.