Jewel (CURRENCY:JWL) traded down 23.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Jewel has a market capitalization of $26.87 million and approximately $471.00 worth of Jewel was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Jewel has traded down 31.4% against the dollar. One Jewel token can now be purchased for approximately $0.49 or 0.00006778 BTC on major exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and P2PB2B.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003055 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013856 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.62 or 0.00215726 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $107.27 or 0.01481157 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0586 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000199 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00032273 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00128592 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.53 or 0.00034880 BTC.
Jewel Token Profile
JWL is a token. Its launch date was July 13th, 2016. Jewel’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,710,035 tokens. The Reddit community for Jewel is /r/jewelpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jewel’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Jewel
Jewel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, Livecoin and P2PB2B. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jewel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jewel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jewel using one of the aforementioned exchanges.