Startcoin (CURRENCY:START) traded 17% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on November 25th. Over the last week, Startcoin has traded up 20.7% against the US dollar. One Startcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0046 or 0.00000063 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Bittylicious and Cryptopia. Startcoin has a total market cap of $207,900.00 and $16.00 worth of Startcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Receive News & Ratings Via Email - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00017935 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000027 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 50.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 62.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000021 BTC.
Startcoin (CRYPTO:START) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 12th, 2014. Startcoin’s total supply is 70,782,220 coins and its circulating supply is 45,079,785 coins. Startcoin’s official Twitter account is @start_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Startcoin’s official website is startcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Startcoin
Startcoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittylicious, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Startcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Startcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Startcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.