THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded up 1.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 25th. In the last week, THETA has traded 21.3% lower against the dollar. THETA has a total market cap of $63.58 million and approximately $1.76 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One THETA token can now be purchased for $0.0730 or 0.00001012 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Binance, Huobi and Upbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00034853 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $498.77 or 0.06913494 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0296 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002188 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (DAI) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013884 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00019552 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00053108 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000067 BTC.
THETA Token Profile
THETA (CRYPTO:THETA) is a token. Its genesis date was November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for THETA is www.thetatoken.org.
THETA Token Trading
THETA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, Coinbit, Gate.io, Fatbtc, Bithumb, IDEX, WazirX, OKEx, Hotbit, Huobi, Binance and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire THETA should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy THETA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.