Zcoin (CURRENCY:XZC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. One Zcoin coin can currently be bought for $3.70 or 0.00051119 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and TDAX. Zcoin has a market capitalization of $32.86 million and approximately $6.37 million worth of Zcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Zcoin has traded down 18.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7,254.74 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $148.92 or 0.02057193 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $212.33 or 0.02931727 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $46.76 or 0.00645664 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00012476 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.70 or 0.00713840 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00054249 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.99 or 0.00386405 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013926 BTC.
Zcoin (CRYPTO:XZC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. Zcoin’s total supply is 21,400,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,884,368 coins. Zcoin’s official Twitter account is @zcoinofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zcoin is /r/zcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zcoin’s official website is zcoin.io.
Zcoin Coin Trading
Zcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Indodax, Huobi, Koinex, Bittrex, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, QBTC, CoinExchange, Coinroom, Binance, TDAX, Upbit and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.